Our skilled dentist may recommend partial dentures if you still have some healthy teeth remaining. Partial dentures are designed for patients who retain some natural teeth but have lost many of the other teeth in a dental arch. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Joshua Rice and learn more about partial dentures in Medford, Oregon, call Cascade Dental today at 541-779-6401.
Partial dentures are usually made of acrylic or acrylic and metal, and consist of prosthetic teeth set into a gum-colored base. Most partial dentures have thin clasps or a framework which attaches to the remaining natural teeth to provide greater stability and keep the denture in place. In some cases, a patient receiving partial dentures may also receive a dental crown to ensure the most comfortable fit possible from their denture.
Benefits of partial dentures include:
- Preventing the remaining natural teeth from shifting out of place
- Helping the face to retain its volume, contours and shape
- Restoring functionality to the mouth so you can speak and eat naturally and comfortably
- Giving you back a confident and natural-looking smile
- Retaining as many of your original teeth as possible
We welcome you to call our office today to schedule a consultation with our experienced dentist and find out if partial dentures are the right solution for you.